Neon Nits Lice Egg Locator Spray
Neon Nits® Lice Egg Locator Spray is your best weapon in the fight against head lice. This unique spray permanently dyes lice eggs (nits). It is formulated to be very quick drying as it comes into contact with nits and the surrounding hair. Because of the unique protein structure of the nit surface, the dye quickly adheres to the nits, but does not strongly adhere to the hair. As a result, most of the dye can be brushed out of the hair but stays on the nits. Dye residue on the hair can be removed by shampooing, if necessary.
Due to its ease of use, Neon Nits is the most effective product in the aid of the mechanical removal of lice eggs. Neon Nits completely eliminates the need for awkward illumination and magnification devices.
Neon Nits Lice Egg Locator Spray is now available in Original Pink, Universal Bright White, and new Optic Orange!
Original Pink Locator Spray..$9.95
Universal Bright White Locator Spray..$9.95
Optic Orange Locator Spray..$9.95
SPECIAL…Buy 2 Get 1 Free…$19.90 (3 White)
SPECIAL…Buy 2 Get 1 Free…$19.90 (2 Pink and 1 White)
SPECIAL…Buy 2 Get 1 Free…$19.90 (2 White and 1 Pink)
SPECIAL…Buy 2 Get 1 Free…$19.90 (choose your colors)
- Use before applying a lice removal product to determine if treatment is necessary. If eggs are present, they will be dyed bright white and treatment of the infestation is necessary.
- Use after applying a lice removal product and nit removal to make sure all the nits are gone.
Neon Nits spray can be used with any head lice removal product to confirm whether all nits have been eliminated. If you use Neon Nits after any oil based product (mayonnaise, olive oil, etc.), all oil must be removed prior to using Neon Nits. Oil coats the nits and does not allow Neon Nits to adhere to them.
Directions for Use
Before use, carefully read directions and warnings on the back of the container. Remember to shake the product well and SPRAY LIGHTLY.
- Hold 6″ to 8″ from dry hair. Direct short spray bursts close to the scalp, especially at the nape of the neck and along crown part line. Spray lightly. AVOID OVER-SPRAYING AND SATURATION. Over-spraying wastes Neon Nits and makes it harder to remove.
- Brush out after drying with a stiff bristle brush. Single plastic tine brushes don´t work as well. Excess color will come off the hair, but not the nits. Any color on the skin can be washed off with soap and water.
- Check hair closely for colored nits.
- Remove remaining nits with a nit removal comb.
- After removing the nits, shampoo hair with normal shampoo to remove any color residue.